High performing teams do not happen by chance but are the result of good management, planned development and open communication. To achieve your business goals you must be able to inspire and lead your team by driving performance, engagement and flexibility. Building and maintaining a high-performance team is not an event it is an ongoing business process.
(€30.00 Member price)
Who should attend
This webinar is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who are interested in building and maintaining high performing teams. If you are looking to reenergise your team, move it to another performance level or you are a new to people management then this webinar series is for you.
- Understand the importance of team time to ensure sufficient time is spent developing your team
- Embed your ways of working and feedback culture within your team
- Build an action plan that supports your team’s progress towards high performance
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Allocate quality time to support your team and ensure they can deliver an outstanding performance.
- Establish the “ways of working” that achieves the best results for your team
- Employ the top seven tips for maintaining a high performing culture within your team
Sean McLoughney works with companies to ensure that they have better talent support which leads to improved results. He uses the latest in learning thinking, together with fast and easy to use Learning Apps to build a learning environment that connects to their talent management strategy.