CAW Network USA
What is Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA?
On 19 November 2020 ACAUS (The Association of Chartered Accountants USA) and Chartered Accountants Worldwide (CAW) joined together to form Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA is the first regional network to be established by Chartered Accountants Worldwide to support over 7,000 Chartered Accountants who are living and working in the USA and to help us raise the profile and reputation of our profession in the world’s largest economy.
Chartered accountancy is a global profession, and never has it been more important for us to think and act together, as a connected global community. CAW Network USA will provide access to a wide range of relevant Continuing Professional Development courses and events, both live and on-demand and networking opportunities. It will also help to increase the strength and visibility of the Chartered Accountancy brand in the USA.
What benefits do Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA members get?
CAW Network USA will provide a number of benefits including:
- Access to a broader network of Chartered Accountants in the USA and globally, connecting our 7,000 members in the USA and the CAW Network of 1.8m members and students worldwide;
- Access to broader range of relevant CPD and events, online and in person;
- Enhanced support for members, including a helpful platform for knowledge sharing and collaboration, in particular at these challenging times, to keep economies moving;
- Access to on-line training targeted at Chartered Accountants who want to take advantage of Mutual Recognition Agreements to become US CPAs, and
- Increased visibility and strengthening of the Chartered Accountancy brand/profession in the USA.
CAW Network USA Chapters
CAW Network USA has many Active Chapters across the USA. Chapter events provide excellent opportunities for professional and social networking.