One Young World is the global forum for young leaders which identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide is a global network of 14 Chartered Accountancy bodies representing over 1.8 million members and students in 190 countries.
Finance & Business 2030 (FinBiz2030) is a joint initiative between One Young World and Chartered Accountants Worldwide, launched in London in 2019.
Our aim is to establish an active and engaged finance and business community globally that is dedicated to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
To unite & mobilise the finance and business community to achieve the SDGs by 2030
- Raise awareness & drive advocacy of the SDGs
- Implement actions towards positive change within finance & business
- Call for industry-wide action
- Measure and report on impact
The Finance and Business 2030 community pledges to:
- Accelerate progress & take action on the SDGs.
- Establish regional Task Forces to lead actions on local priorities.
- Create an environment where young finance and business professionals can make a real difference for the SDGs.
- Ensure an effective business case is built around each core workstream focusing on positive impacts.
- Document and report on key progress and achievements for full transparency. ‘What can’t be measured, can’t be managed.’
Subscribe to the FinBiz2030 Newsletter
Online Events & Webinars
Building Resilience: A #FinBiz2030 Webinar Series
Upcoming Online Event
Building Resilience: Climate Change: Global leadership, local action
The world’s climate conversations are ramping up towards the critical COP26 Climate meeting taking place in November 2021. Join us to learn more about how the finance and business community is making a positive impact.
Regional Task Forces
Regional Task Forces
During 2019 and 2020, FinBiz2030 established 3 regional Task Forces around the world to help mobilise the finance and business community to achieve the SDGs by 2030.
Our first Task Force was launched in the UK in 2019, followed by South Africa and Ireland in 2020. This year, we are aiming to see the launch of 3 more Task Forces in the USA, Nigeria and Indonesia.
The objectives of the regional Task Forces is to support the overall objectives of FinBiz2030. Formed of committed individuals to identify key priorities in each market, develop and implement an action plan with measurable objectives and engage with the wider finance and business community to ensure good progress and drive advocacy.
Find Your Regional Task Force
FinBiz2030 South African Taskforce FinBiz2030 South African Regional Task Force FinBiz2030 has established regional task forces around the world to help mobilise the finance and business community to achieve the SDGs by 2030. In 2020 we launched the South African Regional Task Force. The objective of the regional task forces is […]
Chartered Accountants Worldwide, One Young World and the City of London launched Finance & Business 2030 in the Mansion House, London on 2 April 2019. The event brought together the finance and business community as a force for change, identifying opportunities and encouraging a commitment to tackle the issues and achieve the long-term goals. The launch event was attended by professionals with finance and business skills across industries.
Climate Action is a current hot topic, with the United States back in the Paris Agreement and COP26 going ahead in November, it is no wonder that the FinBiz2030 Task Forces have chosen to incorporate Climate Action into their workstreams. In celebration of World Earth Day on April 22nd, this […]
We asked Caroline about her experiences of educating women in Saudi Arabia and the impact of this work. We also asked about her motivation for joining the Irish FinBiz2030 taskforce and what she hopes to bring to this group.
How You Can Get Involved
- Sign up to the monthly E-newsletter to be kept up to date with everything FinBiz2030
- Spread the word – Raise awareness of the UN SDGs through your social & professional networks by telling your friends and people in your organisation about the Sustainable Development Goals
- Watch & share the film Our Planet: Our Business to drive awareness among key stakeholders in your company
- Organise an SDG workshop in your organisation or with friends – here’s a simple toolkit to help you!
- Apply to attend the One Young World Summit
- Join one of our regional Task Forces: South Africa, UK, Ireland
- Follow us on social media #FinBiz2030
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coronavirus pandemic is challenging our societies in ways not experienced in our lifetimes. We are providing a platform to the FinBiz2030 community to share articles, video, infographics or any form of stories that show how the financial sector is facing up to this challenge. Click here to submit your story or find out more by visiting our COVID-19 Hub.
We are looking for change makers, innovators and disruptors across sectors and industries who believe in the ability of finance to lead change. Participants must be young professionals and be prepared to be actively involved in facilitating the achievement of the SDG goals. You must also fit into either of the following two groups:
a. A qualified finance professional working in the private sector, public sector, in education, corporates and own business
b. Have a strong interest in finance and business solutions to tackle world issues