Business as usual is no longer an option. Sustainability is an urgent, global priority and financial professionals hold enormous power in bringing awareness to issues of sustainability.
Finance professionals need to improve their understanding of sustainability so they can advise, connect, determine the impact and embed sustainability within organisations.
These courses are ideal for finance business professionals who want to build capability and understanding in relation to sustainability. They will be equipped with the emerging skill sets in sustainability to meet the needs of the market.
* Sustainability Essentials – 2 hours self paced digital learning + 2 hour panel
* Sustainability Reporting – 4 hours self paced digital learning + 2 hour virtual classroom
* Sustainable Supply Chain Management – 3 hours self paced digital learning
* Sustainability Assurance – 4 hours self paced digital learning + 2 hour virtual classroom
* Assessing Climate-Related Risks and Opportunities – 4 hours self paced digital learning + 2 hour virtual classroom
* Applying ISAE 2000 (Revised) – 4 hours self paced digital learning
Short Courses (charteredaccountantsanz.com) https://store.charteredaccountantsanz.com/short-courses