CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS: THE STANDARD THE WORLD FOLLOWS
In a complex global economy, talented, ethical and committed professionals have never been more highly valued.
Combining unrivalled knowledge, skill and commitment, Chartered Accountants enable businesses, organisations, individuals and communities to achieve their financial and strategic goals – with rigour, integrity and vision.
Chartered Accountants were founders of the accountancy profession and have led its global development. Today they hold influential positions around the world as business leaders, decision-makers and trusted advisers. From the largest listed companies to the most interesting and influential organisations, you’ll find a Chartered Accountant shaping their success.
In over 190 countries, Chartered Accountants have attained, and maintain, the top professional standard that this status demands.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AROUND THE WORLD
12 professional bodies, representing over 700,000 members and over 1 million students
Last update November 2017
Find your nearest Chartered Accountant member organisation from the list opposite:
- CAW Member Organisations v
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria