Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the new oil and electricity of the twenty-first century.
Can you afford to be ignorant or have a hazy understanding of what AI is, how it works and what are some of the cases and applications in the industries?
Is AI such a complex technology to understand? Are you able to differentiate between the facts and fiction of what AI is and how it can impact organisations and businesses?
If you are interested in navigating the waves of AI, attend this course and be enlightened! You do not need to be technologically savvy to enjoy this programme.
With an understanding of AI and its applications, you can confidently grow in your knowledge and journey to harness the opportunities of AI.
This course aims to help participants:
- Understand the types of application to problems that AI technology can solve today and in the future.
- Appreciate the limitations of AI today.
- Learn the fundamentals of how AI work.
- Learn the importance of data and its effects on the performance of AI technology.
- Discuss examples of how AI are being used in many industries.
- Reflect on how you can leverage AI in your organisation.
- History and definition of AI
- Types of problems AI can and cannot solve today
- AI is the new normal in organisations
- Understanding how AI works
- Examples of organisations using AI – Challenges and Solutions
- Applying AI to your organisation
- Ethical issues arising from AI and its mitigation
Please take note of the following admission requirements:
- Trainings will be conducted on Zoom platform, thus video camera and microphone are compulsory
- Mandatory for video camera to be turned on throughout the course
- Display your official name (as per NRIC) in Zoom, to facilitate attendance taking
The workshop will be conducted using a combination of lecture, hands-on experiments and discussions.
Closing Date for Registration
1 week before programme or until full enrolment.
Professionals and Executives from all industries including Senior Management, Divisional Directors, Managers, Accountants and Accounts Executives who are keen to understand and harness AI for organisational and business performance.
Category 5 = 3.50 Hours