ISCA is organising the Global Talent Programme (GTP) in March 2024 and would like to invite students from around the world to Singapore to participate in this inaugural programme. We were inspired by the One Young World Programme which gathers bright young minds worldwide to inspire and become change-makers. On a different scale and lens, ISCA hopes to create excitement amongst undergraduates by welcoming talents to Singapore. As this programme would benefit students in countries worldwide, we seek your support to share the news with the university student offices from your respective countries.
About ISCA’s Global Talent Programme
ISCA is hosting a 1-week immersion experience for undergraduates (from any discipline, not just accountancy and business) from around the globe to gain new perspectives on Singapore and the abundant career opportunities within the business and accountancy sector. During the programme, they will network with industry stakeholders and experienced professionals during visits to Singapore corporations, major accounting firms and government agencies. They will also learn technical skills from their mentors and peers as they tackle business problem statements.
The programme will provide the students with opportunities to experience Singapore’s dynamic business environment, develop a global perspective and build their leadership, communication and project management skills. The students will gain an understanding of opportunities in the accountancy sector, especially the high-growth areas in Singapore’s vibrant business ecosystem. All expenses for the programme will be borne by ISCA.
Pre-requisites for applicants
- Current undergraduate university student (from any discipline, not limited to accountancy)
- Good command of English (e.g. General Paper C, IELTS 6 or TOEFL iBT 85 or SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 500 or AP English Language Grade 3)
- Strong interest in the accountancy sector or business corporations
Support from ISCA
- Expenses covered by ISCA include workshops, flight, accommodation and meals costs
- Letter of support for visa application for GTP participants
- Registration for the 1st run closes on 31st Oct 2023
- Shortlisting and interviews will be held from Nov 2023 – Jan 2024
- First run of the programme is from 17th – 23rd March 2024
- Participants who are shortlisted in the 1st run may be invited to the 2nd or future runs depending on availability and visa approval