Whether it’s planning a new venture or growing, diversifying or restructuring an existing enterprise, you’ll need funding to complete the project before the rewards can be seen.
And when lockdown eases, many businesses will be returning to operations, but this will incur costs before generating any revenue.
Join our panel of experts as we discuss the availability and accessibility of different funding options to help businesses choose the most appropriate finance for them and their stakeholders.
This webinar is delivered in conjunction with ICAS Partner, LendingCrowd.
Key themes and topics
- Business funding
- Post-lockdown business recovery
- New-venture planning
- Funding for business diversification and restructuring
Who are the speakers?
- Host: Jeremy Clarke CA, Assistant Director, Practice
- Chris Mitchell, Senior Business Development Manager, LendingCrowd
- Gary Torbett, Head of Financial Readiness, Scottish Enterprise
- Martin McLaren CA, Investment Director, Maven Capital Partners UK LLP.
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs in Business and Practice
- CAs assisting clients with post-lockdown recovery
- CAs involved with or planning a business start-up
- Counts as CPD activity
- Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
By signing up to an ICAS event you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Click here to find out more.