The world has changed fundamentally in these past two months. The question we are faced with now is how permanent will these changes be? Mazars Chief Economist, George Lagarias, will examine what the end of the 11 year expansion cycle looks like, as well as what the next day may look like for the global and UK economy.
- Snapshot of how financial markets/different assets classes have reacted to Covid-19
- Historical perspective to illustrate how other crisis have impacted asset values
- Risk assets will generally recover in due course but how long could that due course be?
- Implications of Covid-19 on the global economy
- Lessons/top tips for individuals on how to organise their personal affairs/investments to navigate their way through this
All delegates will be offered the opportunity to have a one hour, no-obligation consultation including a lifetime cashflow model with Mazars Financial Planning.
George Lagarias, Chief Economist, Mazars UK
George joined Mazars in 2016 and is currently the Chief Economist at Mazars Wealth Management, based in London. George has 15 years experience in financial markets as an analyst, investment strategist, economist and fund manager. He has worked for British asset managers EFG and Close Brothers as well as Greek wealth managers Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Marfin.