In conjunction with CAW Network USA, BDO USA’s IFRS experts will provide updates on recent developments in relation to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), continuing our tradition of providing an easy way for financial management, board directors, and audit committees to stay on top of today’s hot topics.
After this session participants should be able to:
- Describe timely IFRS guidance, hot-topics and resources and their general impact on global accounting and financial reporting.
- Describe updates to IFRS that have occurred over the past six months and how they compare with the guidance included in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Practice.
- Describe anticipated upcoming changes to International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) guidance.
Eligible for 1 CPE credit in the field of accounting
- Andrew Moore – Professional Practice Director, BDO USA, LLP.
- Oscar Ayala Murillo – Professional Practice Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Kishan Kumar – Professional Practice Associate Director, BDO USA, LLP