Entering couldn't be easier
Win the once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the One Young World Summit in Tokyo from 16-19 May 2022, representing Chartered Accountants Ireland and Chartered Accountants Worldwide. Entering couldn’t be easier. To enter, or nominate a friend or colleague, simply complete the form below making sure to emphasise examples of work around any of the UN Sustainability Goals (Click the logo to learn more about the UN SDGs). Entry is open for Chartered Accountant Ireland members and students. Deadline for entry is midnight Monday 7th February. All entrants must be a member or students of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Once submitted, nominations will be shortlisted by an independent judging panel. A short interview will then be arranged virtually between shortlisted nominees and the judging panel before the final winner is selected.
*If you are nominating yourself, please fill out the below with your own details. If you are nominating someone else, please fill out the below using the details of the person you are nominating (where known).
About One Young World
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
Delegates participate in four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance. As well as listening to keynote speakers, delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact and be mentored by influencers. Delegates make lasting connections throughout the Summit, celebrating their participation at social events and the unforgettable Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IRELAND CHARTERED STAR COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of independent, expert judges.
THE JUDGING CRITERIA ARE:
- Entries must be received on or before midnights Monday 7th February 2022
- Completeness of application including relevant social handles
- All entrants must be a member or students of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- The winner will be expected to share their journey on social media with blogs, videos, live tweeting etc.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into
- Upon entering, entrants agree that their content may be distributed via Chartered Accountants Ireland social media channels.
- The prize is for one member or student only, and is non-transferable and with no cash alternative.
- The winner is responsible for making arrangements to take time off work/study to attend the event (in person or virtually).
- Chartered Accountants Ireland reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value.
- All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these rules.
- Direct employees of the Chartered Accountants Ireland, its associated companies, advertising and marketing consultants, agents and anyone directly connected with the competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided through the Competition will be used only in conjunction with the Competition and not for Direct Marketing purposes.
- Entrants agree that their names, where known may be disclosed by Chartered Accountants Ireland to its agents for the purpose of administering the competition and/or distributing the prize.
- Please refer to the Institute as Chartered Accountants Ireland and do NOT use the acronym CAI
- Travel will be subject to safety and guidance from OYW and our local government guidelines
- If you have queries about the competition, please contact email@example.com