The second session of the Leading Remote Teams series looks at effective communication and business partnering. Business partnering effectiveness can be heavily impacted by an interrupted flow of information, as a result of virtual working.
This session provides practical frameworks and tools to prepare finance teams to keep the business informed and on track, through redefined communication rhythms, clearly defined priorities and leading through a crisis.
- Leadership’s role in providing direction, energising remote teams and connecting dots
- Which cadence of meetings will synchronize work and maximise information flow
- How an effective business partner communication strategy can improve agility and speed decision making
- How setting and aligning on priorities remotely can provide clarity on real-time business health and enable decision support
- Providing leadership on difficult decisions and time critical situation
- ICAEW Member £30.00 + VAT
- Non-Member £446.25 + VAT Full price £595 + VAT