The pandemic has seen tech companies thrive as the world turns to virtual. Back in reality – and despite talk of a drift away – CAs working in Silicon Valley insist its status as the world’s tech capital will remain unchallenged.
Following on from our recent CA Magazine article, Valley of the Giants, editor Laurence Eastham chats to two Silicon Valley-based CAs about why the valley still has the power to draw in talent.
Key themes and topics
- Innovation and investment in Silicon Valley
- The future of hybrid working
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
Who are the speakers?
- Aman Kothari CA, Chief Financial Officer, Sojern
- Evette Sheehan CA, Global Head of Services, Uber
- Ninos Sarkis CA, Chief Accounting Officer, Amplitude
- Laurence Eastham, Editor, CA Magazine
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- ICAS Students
- Anyone interested in tech and investment
- CAs working in tech companies
- CAs interested in hybrid working systems post pandemic
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.