Join INvolve in Ireland and its member companies as we mark Pride with a Virtual Panel Discussion.
About this Event
“Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life – as by the obstacles which one has overcome” Booker T Washington.
The LGBT+ community has grown and achieved so much in many countries and societies. As we all know, people with passion, combined in their focus, can make the impossible happen. However, the beating drum of intolerance can still be heard around the world. This panel will discuss the issues that the community faces in 2020 and how businesses, the professional services firms and LGBT+ communities can use their platform to support other minority groups such as Black Lives Matter.
A Virtual Pride gives us a unique opportunity to reach further than we ever have before and to share the simple message we now all know so well – we are all in this together.
Our brilliant speakers are:
- Suki Sandhu – Founder & CEO, INvolve & Audeliss
- Kirsty Mulholland – Commercial Finance Relationship Manager, Bank of Ireland
- John McNamara – Managing Director, Canada Life International Assurance
- Deborah Somorin – Management Consultant, PwC Ireland
- Aisling Gannon, Partner and Head of Healthcare, Dispute Resolution and Litigation, Eversheds Sutherland