Following her article in the December/January issue of the CA magazine, Kitty Ussher, Chief Economist at the Institute of Directors and former Labour MP, will examine how Covid’s ‘fiscal hangover’ is likely to influence policymaking at Westminster.
Hear Kitty explore the various fiscal tools at the government’s disposal and their effects on business activity and economic inequality across the UK.
- The UK economy
- The role of Chartered Accountants in ‘balancing the books’
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Kitty Ussher, Chief Economist at the Institute of Directors and former Labour MP
- (Host) Indy Hothi CA, Deputy President, ICAS
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- ICAS Students
- Chartered Accountants
- Anyone interested in economics
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.