While furlough and other grants have been a lifeline for many businesses, it’s widely expected that in the coming months many will take decisions to restructure or close completely.
Whether you’re part of a business considering the need to make redundancies or advising clients on options to restructure and reduce costs, this webinar will help you to understand the options. We’ll consider everything from the employment law implications to the support available to employers and employees throughout this difficult process.
Key themes and topics
- Redundancy planning
- Business restructuring and closure
- Post-lockdown business recovery
- Employment law and redundancy
- Financial support for employers and employees.
Who are the speakers?
- Host: David Menzies CA, Director of Practice
- Heather Livingston, National CIAG Executive – PACE, Skills Development Scotland
- Lorna Gemmell, Head of Training, Law at Work.
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs in Business and Practice
- CAs assisting clients with post-lockdown recovery or restructuring
- CAs assisting clients with redundancy.
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.